raystar/c120/dsc wiring

Sy-Revolution

Visit site
Hi,
Can anyone tell me which coloured wires go to what when wiring up a raystar GPS , c120 and dsc radio together? The system was not installed well and some wires have become disconnected so now I'm not sure how it all went together.

Wired it up how I think it should be but I'd like to make sure before turning it all on and potentially causing damage.

The manuals I have don't show how to 'manually' wire the system just what plug goes where......

Cheers,

Crispin.

Jonny_H

www.freewebs.com
I have a C70, and mine is wired us as follows:

GPS (Raystar) is wired to the seatalk plug (there is a wire supplied with the C series that has a seatalk plug on one end and three bare wires on the other end) - the raystar cables attach to the seatalk cables directly - as for which colours go to which see:

C Series Installation Manual
List of Raystar manuals

DSC: There is also a NMEA wire supplied. This has a plug on one end to go to the C series and several wires on the other end. For the DSC you just need to connect the NMEA out + and NMEA out - to the DSC NMEA in + and DSC NMEA in - respectively. Again the colour of the wires is found in the link above.

Hope this helps

Jonny