Radical boat change. / broom to axopar 37ac!

paul salliss

Visit site
Some of you will recall a thread I posted last year re a radical change that we went through following a trip to the Düsseldorf show in 2017. I was asked by quite a few to put up some pictures but in truth forgot and never did it. I won't steal the magazines thunder but buy the March edition of MBY! This change has revolutionised how and where we go boating and for the better

rwoofer

Visit site
Some of you will recall a thread I posted last year re a radical change that we went through following a trip to the Düsseldorf show in 2017. I was asked by quite a few to put up some pictures but in truth forgot and never did it. I won't steal the magazines thunder but buy the March edition of MBY! This change has revolutionised how and where we go boating and for the better

Are you sure it is the March edition? Had a look in WhSmith at T5 yesterday, but couldn't find it.

paul salliss

Visit site

Yes Ian H. I love the Axopar for our very busy lives we get to decent destinations in comfort and at decent speed without spending a fortune. The Brabus is just more cool stuff. I will say no more other than that. There will be a MBY article soon

Boatbore

Visit site

That looks very cool. Not sure an all black boat works too well in The med though ! Wouldn’t it be easier to work with Axopar on your own version though ? You wouldn’t need to be restricted to just a big B on the steering wheel, you could pick any of the other 25 letters as well !
Joking aside, my experience of these sorts of things is that some of Brabus’s ideas will be cool and some will be just annoying..... wouldn’t you rather decide yourself and just customise your own version ? Probably wouldn’t cost any more and you’d get exactly what you wanted.

Ian h

Visit site
Have been looking at the 37 cabin versions.

love the Hunton but looking for a bit more comfort = warmth in boating in the UK . would have to be the 45 knot version though

MapisM

Visit site
If your life is congested and very busy as ours is, they make a lot of sense
Understandable viewpoint, but it ain't a matter of "if A, then B" in mathematical/logical terms.

Back at the very end of the previous millennium, my (and swmbo's) life surely qualified as congested and very busy.
But we decided to abandon fast(ish) P boats and go for a pure displacement trawler.
Logic being that at least whenever we had a bit of spare time, we wanted to take it easy, in a boat which we could call our own island.
Worked for us pretty well, but each to their own, obviously.

Ref. your future plans, fwiw I couldn't agree more with what Boatbore suggested in his post #16.
Your current boat is MUCH nicer than that black thingie, imho.