Quick question about Bruce's yard Faro

RAI

Visit site
Give Sopromar a call and ask about availability and price, They are helpful and I was surprised to find lower prices than at svb.de (which also has cheap anti-fouling and delivers it to Faro for about euro 6.95.

Sandyman

Visit site
Probably about 5/6L in the next week or so.

What about Sopromar? Might be over Lagos way for a visit soon anway.

I have 2 times 5Ltrs of Jotun Quantum Classic I no longer need. Come see. Far end of the yard overlookig the Ria.

GHA

Visit site
Re gas refills around Faro / Olhao - there a little place near Quelfes where I had UK homebase bottles filled, the guy spoke good English (he reckoned it was the same as a French fitting) and seemed to have a good selection of adaptors to fill most bottles. He disappeared out the back for 5 minutes and came back with it full for about 22euros for 10kg

Dropped pin
near EM1325, Portugal

https://goo.gl/maps/qjXyW4VNYos

jMBfN7a.jpg

www.jamesmarinero.com
Re gas refills around Faro / Olhao - there a little place near Quelfes where I had UK homebase bottles filled, the guy spoke good English (he reckoned it was the same as a French fitting) and seemed to have a good selection of adaptors to fill most bottles. He disappeared out the back for 5 minutes and came back with it full for about 22euros for 10kg

Dropped pin
near EM1325, Portugal

Thanks, I had already taken the train to Olhao.