Prop Antifoul

Tranona

Visit site
I have done mine with Hempel Ecopower - similar to Trilux, Did the whole prop, not just the blades. Velox is supposed to work well - it did on my Flexofold but a lot more work to apply successfully.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
I have done mine with Hempel Ecopower - similar to Trilux, Did the whole prop, not just the blades. Velox is supposed to work well - it did on my Flexofold but a lot more work to apply successfully.

Did you use the two primers or, apply direct to prop?

Prime prepared surface with Hempel's LightPrimer and apply a tiecoat of Hempel's Underwater Primer whilstthe surface is still tacky.

Tranona

Visit site

jane444blue

Visit site
Velox primer and topcoat, very good results over 4 years. Taken back and completely renewed each year. On shaft and prop

Farmer Piles

Visit site
I applied Propspeed last winter and it worked really well. Not cheap but it will definitely do this season too. Will have to wait and see if it does more.

Neeves

Visit site
I believe the active ingredient is the same in both products, the concentration is much higher in Velox. But the key, sorry, is in preparation.

Propspeed seems to be the go to coating on MoBos around Sydney. Again success is all about following the instructions

Jonathan

Farmer Piles

Visit site
I did the Propspeed myself but I read the instructions thoroughly and had a mate help me so that the speed of applications and timings were good. Very straight forward to do though.