Proliferation of WMD!

Observer

Visit site
I observe that there has been a recent alarming increase in WMD (words made distinguishable) on this forum and MoBoChat through the use of markup tags.

This phenomenom poses a serious and growing threat to forum stability and the sanity of readers worldwide. For the sake of the innocent majority, the proliferation of WMD technology must not be allowed to go unchecked.

As the following clearly demonstrates, <font color=red>the</font color=red> <font color=green>indiscriminate</font color=green> <font color=purple>use</font color=purple> <font color=orange>of</font color=orange> <font color=blue>WMD</font color=blue> <font color=red>knowhow</font color=red> <font color=green>is</font color=green> <font color=purple>too</font color=purple> <font color=orange>awful</font color=orange> <font color=blue>to</font color=blue> <font color=red>contemplate</font color=red>.

I urge the secretary general of the forum (that's you Kim) to issue an immediate edict restricting the possession of WMD technology and its potential use to the USA (unmitigated smart alecs) - of whom, of course, I am one.

I know this may disappoint, even anger, those of you who have recently taken steps to develop WMD potential and who are using it with the same enthusiasm (and disregard for the resulting havoc) that a child shows for opening presents on Christmas morning). However, I strongly believe, for the good of all forumites, that it is essential to place this technology beyond the reach of those users who may be emboldened to use WMD without full recognition of the consequences.

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
I can't work it out are you:

1. A person of the Americanificational persuation
2. A smart Alec (unlike Sir Alec)
3. A combinational amalgamication of both

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://hometown.aol.co.uk/geoffwestgarth/myhomepage/travelwriting.html>Click for website!</A>

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
Re: Salaam Alec \'em

Sir Alec Ferguson. (I think its Alec anyway)

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://hometown.aol.co.uk/geoffwestgarth/myhomepage/travelwriting.html>Click for website!</A>

B

bob_tyler

Re: Salaam Alec \'em

"Sir Alec Ferguson"

Who'm he?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Re: Salaam Alec \'em, and Beckham\'s hair

I believe there may be some contusion with Sir Alex McFergytroid, the well known mad jockish boot kicker.

Incidentally, anyone else think that D.Beckham esq's hair grows suspiciously quickly? At the world cup last year he was close to bald, with that daft mohican. Know he's all girly, shoulder length, Ginola-like, even with a hair band to make sure you can see his war wound.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com

I am extreemly jealous of beck's mop, partly 'cause I aint got much and partly 'cause all the girlies love it no matter what he does with it?

As for Osama Bin Ferguson - wouldn't like to be his hairdresser.

<hr width=100% size=1>

stubate

Visit site
What happens in the summer?

do all the meldrews go sailing or do they still sit like broody hens watching their favorite space to see if any one has the temerity to post on their patch?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Magic_Sailor

Visit site

Well, I'm not sure if it's Alec or Alex - I've heard him called both

I reckon Posh has got Becks wearing hair extensions!