Producing Victron Schematic drawings?

Blue Seas

Visit site
Following on from previous threads, I'm about to commence installation of a new Victron system. My planned layout is basically a hybrid between various schematics on the Victron website but is different from all examples I can find. Anybody know if there is an app to produce my own drawing (for both planning purposes and also the owners manual) or somebody I can pay to do it for me?
Cheers.

Blue Seas

Visit site
Thanks all, that's very helpful. Buck, is your ap just called 'Graphic'? I can see a few with similar names.
My system is similar to Baggywrinkles albeit with no Solar.

Blue Seas

Visit site
Baggy's schematic shoes the Integrel system for charging a 48V bank, You said yours was similar but without the solar. The system interests me.
Ah Ok,

No I am no not considering Lithium simply because I have 6 x Rolls 230ah in absolutely tip-top condition they are great for the bow-thruster (which is 15hp) and also a long weekend on the hook without charging (Incidentally, Sleipner (in their manual) caution against Lithium for bow thruster services).

I do not have, and it would be difficult to fit any solar.

The system that I am replacing was half Victron and half Merlin (S500) - I was happy with it but I wanted to make it simpler and more 'visible' in a schematic sense for ease of use by others - so I'm going 100% Victron apart from the Rolls batteries
i.e.
Lynx 1000A In
Lynx Shunt (with VE Bus)
Lynx Distributer x 2
Multiplus 3000 and 70A charger,
2 x Argofet
Isolation transformer
Cerbo GX
Tank senders x 4
GX70 Touch
Global Link 520
etc.etc.