Problems with SOL?

Dipper

Visit site
Check your emails! I received this:

"Dear skipper extraordinaire,

Sailonline.org will be down a few days because if our DNS provider shutting down operations. Despite extra efforts from our new provider it may take up to five days for sailonline.org to come online again, due to issues out of our control.

This also means that we will postpone the Rio Inport Race. When we are back online we will send an email with the new start date.

We will also post anything newsworthy on this issue to our twitter feed http://twitter.com/sailonline/

Use this offline time wisely to recharge your batteries - when we're back online the battle of the oceans will be more fierce than ever! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Sailing

Sailonline Crew"

Of course the title skipper extraordinaire reflects what the sailonline crew think of my efforts. Others may be addressed differently.

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alistairr

Visit site
I hope they hurry up, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Al. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I've had access for days, and am currently number one in the latest race as I seem to be the only one in it. Are the rest of you still having problems logging in? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WayneS

Visit site
And there was me thinking that you had a Host entry or something that kept you in the game. I was getting excited.

This wait is killing me.

I recon that Brainaid to doing a check on the course and surrounding the start with little SLI's all over the place. Then they will open up the site 5 min before start and he will get a jump on us....