Princess UK - thumbs down

blumed

www.powerpoint.com.mt
This is very awkward but I wrote several e-mails to order props for my P420, and they completely ignore my e-mails.
I told them this was urgent because I can't move the boat and they still don't reply. So when it comes to parts, Princess UK are hopeless. Is it me? will it help if my surname was british? I am very dissappointed. Anyone had a similar experience?

B175Chris

Visit site
hmm thats a bit of a dilemma, cant say i've dealt with them, perhaps call first thing in the mornign or keep trying and dont leave messages, might be a bit of a pain but could work...

blumed

www.powerpoint.com.mt
I hauled the boat a fornight ago, and was shocked to see that props were heavily corroded. So I said OK, with a bit of luck I will get a new set of props and back in the water in 15 days. But seems its going to be 15 weeks. If anyone have a set of props for sale...23x31pitch aquacup, 4 blade....

No1_Moose

Visit site
Opposite experience here, they were extremely helpful in finding us some bits and we don't even have a Princess! We tried Princess parts because we had no help whatsoever from Fairline (the boat is a Fairline).