Pricess Owners Club

G

I notice in MBY Feb 1995 they mention the startup of a Princess 32 owners club, does anyone know if anything came of this, and any contact details should it exist ?

Thanks
John

/* If god had meant us to be naked, we would have been born that way. */

G

Haha, perhaps I should read more before I hit the Send button.

What price - not enough, but now priceless for the pleasure it gives me :), one day it may grow up into a nice 60 footer but ill have to buy a lot of lottery tickets first....

/* If god had meant us to be naked, we would have been born that way. */

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Absolutely correct ljs, i do have a P32 purchased at the latter end of last season - 1973 vintage with twin AQD32 diesels and 270 outdrives plus an amazing square footage of the dreaded wood effect formica - not to mention the blue laconite that lines the 'toilette' compartment. I keep it on the Thames at Chertsey and I'm getting ready to meet the BSS man on Friday so's he can tell me if I've been a good boy and done all the things he said needed doing.
Dont know anything about an owners club I'm afraid tho spose we could swop ideas for getting rid of the formica...?

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

G

blowlamps a bit extreme isn't it ? I've heard you can do a nice tacky job by painting over the formica. he he.

louis