Price List

suzanne

Visit site
I've got price lists for Marina de Lagos and Marina de Portiimao in Portugal if anyones interested. I'm gonna scan them into the computer over the weekend if I get a minute (v busy, Liverpool v Blackburn) and then email them to those who want. Leave a thread or mail my private thingy with ur email address and i'll send it to you asap.

Suzanne xXx

ChrisP

Visit site
Re: Sorry

Sorry about the football bit. It must be due to the influences of the male brain dead that find the persecution of a spherical object in order to participate in a comunal bath intellectually stimulating. Suzanne seems to have need of a nautical software update. I promise to have her antifouling and polishing all winter in order to render her suitable for readmission to the fold next season.

Signed
Dissapointed Parent

suzanne

Visit site
Re: You lot disgust me!

I'll have you know that it is Saturday evening and Liverpool are sitting pretty at the top of the table, England thrashed Romania in the rugby, so i've had a good day. A more productive day than sitting on the boat listening to Mum drunk (soppy phone call from mother proves this fact). As for you Dad, i'll have to wait til u get home to discuss this little abnormality you think i've got coz Kim says we're not to fight on the forum!

Suzanne xXx

paulineb

Visit site
She wasn\'t THAT drunk

She didn't drink that much Suzanne. Remember your mum only needs a sniff of the barmaid's apron and she's away. I think she had 3 Smirnoff Ices while we were riding the waves on Alan's boat, then a sip of my triple orgasm to warm her up when we got back to the marina - I think it was the sip that sent her over the edge ;-).

Pauline B