Pressure washers

l'escargot

Visit site
I don't think there are many in here that sail in fish tanks or ponds. I've already got quite a few square metres of stuff that is hopefully attacking the aquatic life on the bottom of my boat already...

GrahamM376

Visit site
I have 2 Karchers, one petrol driven around £600 and a small mains one which cost around £50. Problem with the small one when hull cleaning is the low water flow, it takes for ever. You need to look at litres per minute, not just pressure.

tommydortez

thepowersite.co.uk
I have 2 Karchers, one petrol driven around £600 and a small mains one which cost around £50. Problem with the small one when hull cleaning is the low water flow, it takes for ever. You need to look at litres per minute, not just pressure.

i have an evopower petrol driven, only cost £300. whats the litres per minute on that karcher? i think my washer is 525per hour, quite powerfful enough to strip off the weed and muck :)

freddy the frog

Visit site
i have an evopower petrol driven, only cost £300. whats the litres per minute on that karcher? i think my washer is 525per hour, quite powerfful enough to strip off the weed and muck :)

i have said it before and i Will say it again PETROL WASHER sheer power of the machine leaves litle electric ones way behind

GrahamM376

Visit site

Can't remember the spec for the petrol driven one, it's at home and about 20 years old - cost a lot less then than a Karcher replacement would now. The small one I've been using for deck washing this morning is a Karcher K090, pumps miserly 5.5l/min. Will clean hulls but very slow compared to petrol one.

tommydortez

thepowersite.co.uk
Can't remember the spec for the petrol driven one, it's at home and about 20 years old - cost a lot less then than a Karcher replacement would now. The small one I've been using for deck washing this morning is a Karcher K090, pumps miserly 5.5l/min. Will clean hulls but very slow compared to petrol one.

Im guessing i got a decent bargain on mine then :)

Mudisox

Visit site
My petrol driven is great, will accept salt water to clean the hull [ in places with no fresh water hose or electricity] but needs a flush through with fresh water and drying out before putting it away.