Post deleted by danfoley

tcm

Visit site
Re: Is Silence Golden?

The fact of the matter is that we're down to discussing how many months of cooking gas we have on board (at least six) and how many gas lighters (at least three) and whether there is aircon in the cabins (no).

Anyway, I wonderif you have had any expensive text mesages bounced to you from a nearby moon or other satellite? I haven't, very dull. Heyho...

[background for readers: I went over to fatipa's place on monday and pinched/borrowed his satphone with ancilary other gubbins. Then i met para in a service station 80 miles away and gave it all to him. This sort of makes it look as though I have some expertise in satellite navigation and communication matters, whereas in fact i mainly know what the box looks like and am merely fairly quick and very cheap in the motorway minicabbing department.

We are now waiting for para to announce that he has made the satphone do something/anything, except he hasn't got a chip for the thing yet]

ParaHandy

Visit site

[more background - this is too much info surely? - axshally you collected a load of bits that brian found in his garage, chucked them in the back of your car, shook them up just enuff to make it difficult to see what goes into where, and then heaved the lot into mine and i thought it was something useful ... like a dough mixer]

zefender

Visit site

Incidentally, Tesco bread mix is very good unless you really want to mix your own ingredients on locallly sourced 'weavil powder'

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com

My thoughts entirely, you're heading East it's a bit difficult to miss Europe. Although I suppose with someone like para involved in the navving you could squeeeze through Gib straights and not notice the Bosphorus and end up in Russia....