?? Portugal - How To Get An EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate (Passport). ??

nortada

Visit site
Certificado Digital COVID | SNS24

Primarily for those in Portugal but I suspect it will be a similar procedure across the EU.

When applying remember to tap on the tap on ‘The vaccination certificate box’ and as you will be sent a verification code, you will need your Portuguese (SNS) Health Service registered phone available.

Boris Johnson is set to lift almost all Covid rules on July 19

I understand that the UK government is having second thoughts on a NHS Covid Passport❓

As an aside, I see that the EU may not recognise AstraZeneca jabs not manufactured in Europe. Up to 5million British holidaymakers could be BARRED from Europe

This will do a lot boost to the EU tourist industry.

Now to work out how to get the details on my EU digital certificate added to my NHS digitised medical records❓

Edited to add further detail and remove typos.?

Last edited:
Reactions: RAI

ean_p

Visit site
Now to work out how to get the details on my EU digital certificate added to my NHS digitised medical records❓
This will be good......you'll have to keep me informed as we have been trying to get the NHS to recognise our spanish administered 1st vaccine for 5 weeks or more now.....in the end we have decided to just start the process again and get two administed locally here in the UK. Gives us time to get jabbed up before a return to Spain in October for the winter!
Incidently the guardian and gatekeeper of your NHS records is your GP and it all depends on the attitude of the Practice manager. If she / he is sympathetic then you've cracked it but if not then we could find no recourse short of possibly taking legal action. In the end just starting the process again is the simple route !

billskip

Visit site
This will be good......you'll have to keep me informed as we have been trying to get the NHS to recognise our spanish administered 1st vaccine for 5 weeks or more now.....in the end we have decided to just start the process again and get two administed locally here in the UK. Gives us time to get jabbed up before a return to Spain in October for the winter!
Incidently the guardian and gatekeeper of your NHS records is your GP and it all depends on the attitude of the Practice manager. If she / he is sympathetic then you've cracked it but if not then we could find no recourse short of possibly taking legal action. In the end just starting the process again is the simple route !
Are you not 'removed' from your G.P. when you take up residence elsewhere?

nortada

Visit site

Four jabs instead of two, is that safe?

Looks as if you will be able to get a further booster jab (including a flu jab) in the UK in September, before returning to Spain.

ean_p

Visit site
Four jabs instead of two, is that safe?

Looks as if you will be able to get a further booster jab (including a flu jab) in the UK in September, before returning to Spain.
Only had 1 in Spain, as it was offered we thought it prudent to take it working on the then established idea that the sooner you have one or both in you the better.......wished we'd have waited now though! But hayho as 3 will soon be the norm then maybe we'll just be ahead of the curve! For me things effectively went back to normal 3 weeks after having the 1st jab as risk of significant impact was greatly reduced and as one who has travelled widely then such risk (from various aliments and conditions found around the world and linked to possible lack of medical resource) is always a given and by implication accepted. Otherwise stay at home.

ean_p

Visit site
You can be commonly liable for tax in multiple countries at the same time, though this is often mitigated by joint treaty. As for residence, I'm currently permitted residence in three countries (was four at one point) all of which have different standards. For the UK the term 'settled purpose' may or may not be of interest!

nortada

Visit site
Last edited: