Portsmouth Harbour - have you lost your forepeak cushions?

burgundyben

Visit site
A few months back I bought a boat, she was ashore at Trafalgar Wharf in Portsmouth. In the fore cabin is a pair of forepeak cushions that do not belong to the boat.

I stuck me, that before I give them away I should try and see if there is someone looking for them?

Pair of forepeak cushions. Free.

20201107-101946.jpg

20201107-101955.jpg

burgundyben

Visit site
Although I bought the boat a few months back she has only just come to my home boat yard, Harold Hayles in Yarmouth.

Ive checked today with the people I bought her from and they do not want the cushions.

burgundyben

Visit site
Presumably they know where they come from, though? Unless somebody was going round Traf Wharf in the meantime lobbing random cushions into moored boats ?

Pete

I'm not sure they do. Just said its ok to dispose of them.

They'll be going to the dump in a week or so if no-one wants them.

KompetentKrew

Visit site
You'd probably be quickly relived of them if you put them on the Yachts & Yachty Bits for Sale Facebook group.

I'd incentivise buyers by listing them as "believed to have come from a Hallberg Rassy, collection only, £20 the pair".

burgundyben

Visit site
You'd probably be quickly relived of them if you put them on the Yachts & Yachty Bits for Sale Facebook group.

I'd incentivise buyers by listing them as "believed to have come from a Hallberg Rassy, collection only, £20 the pair".

I'd be lying if I did that as I have no idea where they came from. They are all over facebook now.