Port Solent area today anyone?(Essex boatyards office)

RobWales

www.3ksengineering.com
Hi
Essex boatyards at Port Solent office have just taken a Sealine 310 statesman in on a part/ex
I'm quite interested in it and if anyone is near today I would appreciate an unbiased opinion on the general condition.
Not expecting anyone to go out of their way as I am expecting photo's to be sent later today,but I find that photo's always seem to make things look better than they are.

May even work in my favour if you mention you are having a quick look for Rob Griffiths from Wales.

Thanks
Rob
(PS if you have been reading my other posts regarding importing my own boat etc you can guess I'm keeping my options open!)

DPH

Visit site
Since I live there I'll be down tonight so can look at for you.

Let us know what you want to look at and I can take pics etc for you.

RobWales

www.3ksengineering.com
[ QUOTE ]
Since I live there I'll be down tonight so can look at for you.

Let us know what you want to look at and I can take pics etc for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave

Whilst I'm still waiting for Essex to forward photo's as promised,what I want is someone to give me honest feedback and tell me what's it like in general!
i.e is dog rough! or just dirty! or quite tidy! or if I were you mate don't bother driving driving 3.5 hrs down here to look at it.
So in a nutshell Dave if your prepared to have a drive by and tell me what you think it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Rob