Port Ginester bully tactics

Visit site
Bad show by the marina management. got an Email on the 18th Dec informing us that as of the 1st of jan the cost of car parking will be
increacing 270% and a car left in the marina car park more than 15 days would be removed (even if you have a permit)
asked at the office and explained that boat owners often leave the marina for a couple of months at a time, and if we are paying a yearly charge that this was a tad bully like. Also given the increace in price there must be some benefit from that. There reply was "thats the new rules"
I do'nt understand there thinking. The locals are not happy as are the rest of the nationalitys.
looks like quite a few of us are now thinking if this is the way there going then what will they do with mooring fees.

V1701

Visit site
Probably no more complicated than they want/need to make more money and they think they'll get away with it. All over the place there's a lot of things that are getting a lot more expensive and a lot of things that are being outright banned. You can try to appeal to their better nature but at the end of the day it's a business...

Visit site
Probably no more complicated than they want/need to make more money and they think they'll get away with it. All over the place there's a lot of things that are getting a lot more expensive and a lot of things that are being outright banned. You can try to appeal to their better nature but at the end of the day it's a business...
Just got the next email.
Loads of complaints received by the marina. New email ruff translation,
due to upset we have reversed the increase and offer an extra 10% discount on last years tariff.
blimey that’s a first?

V1701

Visit site
Just got the next email.
Loads of complaints received by the marina. New email ruff translation,
due to upset we have reversed the increase and offer an extra 10% discount on last years tariff.
blimey that’s a first?

Great result, it just goes to show it's worth complaining if something's not right...(y)

HissyFit

Visit site
Personally, I can't see the wisdom in leaving a depreciating asset like a car sat in a car park for an extended period. If I was going on an extended cruise, I would time it with selling the car. That way I wouldn't be burning through insurance or tax, either. It would be good service to visitors if marinas had hire cars available on site.