Poole Hotels

whisper

Visit site
Can any of you Poole Harbourites advise on reasonable - as in price and dearth of cockroaches - hotel/B&B accomodation in the area of Poole-Sandbanks ? Preferably within walking distance of the water but that's not vital. Just going for 1 night to look at nice Scandinavian boats the next day. Ta.

<hr width=100% size=1>

dyson

Visit site
Call Jane Jones at the Salterns Hotel (www.salterns. ) and offer her 50 quid for a nights stay, worth a try.

Good hotel too, right on the marina and it has a fantastic view of the harbour.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Oldhand

Visit site
...Or ask the (nice) man who sells the nice Scandanavian boats to get you a deal at Salterns which is 2 minutes walk away.

<hr width=100% size=1>

whisper

Visit site
According to my internet searches and the advice from Wessex Marine, the Salterns Hotel has changed hands recently and is not taking bookings at the moment. Cheapest room at the Thistle is £69 excluding breakfast.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by whisper on 25/03/2004 17:24 (server time).</FONT></P>

aztec

Visit site
holiday inn, seldown bridge... i'm tight and it's where i stay if i'm out on the p.....

if i'm going out for a cultural evening in poole... within walking distance of the quay.

sorry but Mrs Woman deals with "bookings" but i'm sure if you do a search you'll find it, they do short break deals that are soooo cheap.

drop us a line if you fancy a pint... work permitting of course!

regards, steve.

<hr width=100% size=1>