Politics, religion and sex

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
Anyone ever been to a party where certain topics are banned.

Borin' init.

Having got to know a number of posters, I am intrigued by their opinions. I also note that often, the posts which elicit a lot of opinions are those which have nothing to do with boats. So, if I post something of a non-boaty nature - its because I think the topic ought to be aired....with people I know. And I don't know anyone on other forums as I don't use 'em.

I don't have time to troll JohnM.

Magic

ccscott49

Visit site
I don't think any subject is really banned here, but it is meant to be boaty, in the broadest sense of things, however, keep posting whatever you want, if it's not right for the forum I guess Kim will decide (thats part of his job, I think) and if it's not to other posters' liking you will soon get to know, believe me!!

ccscott49

Visit site
Bed in after cabin in cold climates, on deck cushions in warm. or hanging from the rigging, inflatable tender, hammock, whatever swings your lamp!! IMHO

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Well I suppose you could call Englander a center cockpit boat. Except the cockpit is more like a garden shed and the only limitation on what you can get up to in the back bedroom is the two single beds and what Tutts has to say on the matter. So the answer is none................./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue> Haydn

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
I see we picked up on the sex bit!

Well...I guess the pull pit is where you pull. The cockpit is where one demonstrates ones prowess, so to speak. And the push pit is where.......you steer from.

Magic

mikewilkes

Visit site
Dont be so unkind to Colin now he is back at work. After all his chippy was busy working away on his boat last Friday when i called araound to see him.
Did it not used to be that we talked about sex drugs and rock and roll, or am really getting that old.
Mike

Gunfleet

Visit site
Well I may have been a bit gripey. Look at it from my point of view. The Sunday Telegraph is full of it. The radio is full of it. I log on to s'butt to get away from it and your post on it was top of the pile.

Sybarite

Visit site
I remember reading a comparitive boat test in a French yachting magazine on the subject of their suitability for sex.

Yachting Monthly...??

G

That's one of the things that gripes me about sailing magazines, they all seem to be concerned with sailing! Whereas in actual fact there are lots of other things to do on a boat.

I have just spent a day with a liveabord in Langkawi (Malaysia) and was chatting to him about what he was important in a boat. He had just spent three weeks getting here from the Maldives with SWMBO and 13 year old daughter, and yes, sex was one of the first things we talked about.

It was about the only reason he could think of to buy a Cat!

Mark

Mark

snowleopard

Visit site
what do you think...

is the purpose of the trampoline we cat owners have between the hulls. it's not for doing somersaults on!