Plans for the Jester challenge...

evantica

Visit site
Would like to share this with you Jester's...I had plans for this years challenge, And I've worked hard the whole winter, and near compliation (?!)..
Will have to whait for 2014 Jester Azores. So let me present "Celeste"...an IF folkboat, Marieholm 26!
axk8c8.jpg

helixkimara

Visit site
That's a bit sexy. If she's ready, I'll test it for you in the JAC12. just fill her up with food and water and stick a wind vane on the end.
regards
Malcome

Spuddy

Visit site
That cabin extension/doghouse looks just what I need ....eventually. Very interested in any design and construction details. Have you got a link to a record of your work ?

evantica

Visit site
Hi there fine people. I will sail her myself at the 2014 JAC, if everything will go as planed!
About the doghouse/sprayhood... there is no fancy building tecnic. I did some molding, and then cut out the plywood (6mm water resictent) did some framwork, and bolted it in to the deck, the everything was coated in GRP/polyester,fiberglass. Then topcoated with Solar red.
If I could do it, you can! (ps. do the side panels first)
hope to be seeing you at the Jester some day.

helixkimara

Visit site
grab

Just looking at your yacht again. You prob. have it in hand BUT, from my experience. You could do with some STRONG rails down either side of the top of your dog house to hold onto as you go forward.
Malcome