Pirates?

Laurin

Visit site
We’re around the east coast this summer. Kids would LOVE pirates. Can’t believe it’s still happening. Is the plan still the same?

Laurin

Visit site
We used to bury treasure for the kids and send them in a wild goose chase to find it. Youngest is convinced there must be mountains of treasure to be found as we haven’t been there in years.

dolabriform

freewheeling.world
We used to bury treasure for the kids and send them in a wild goose chase to find it. Youngest is convinced there must be mountains of treasure to be found as we haven’t been there in years.

Love it :)

I have a treasure chest ready to be filled with chocolate coins etc, must remember to order some.

I was going to print up some maps for the kids to follow but probably won't have time so will have to sketch one on the day. Burying it would be good, just have to sort logistics so my kids don't see where it's buried :oops: ( must remember to bring a digging tool. )

dolabriform

freewheeling.world
Whatis "the usual place" ...

Hi, sorry, there have been so many threads...

it's at stone point in the Walton Backwaters

Navionics ChartViewer

HW is at approx 1530 which I think would allow plenty of time for people to arrive and have fun before a BBQ.

I'll be listening to VHF channel 8 if anyone wants to contact on the day. Callsign Freewheel

Laurin

Visit site
We’re here flying enormous pirate flag, have buried some treasure (which could be added to) and laid some clues. Currently on boat so give us a shout when you arrive.