Phantom 37

G

Me again, now I dont want to spoil youre choice but there are a lot more boats for sale at that money which are better value than a P37, im looking for something at this time, go abroad youll get a lot more for your money, scan all the boats at ybw.com top left of this page, I quite like Phantom 41 and 43/45 with big engines for less money.

Paul js

G

OK then the choice is yours, just remember its a corsica 35 hull so not much water line length, wont go into ethics of all that , you know what I mean!!!, but seems a bit pricey, is this the one with the funny history etc, oh theres a nice p38 at Lymington offshore power boats and its there partex so it may be bought at the right price, just trying to help.

cheers pauljs.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I agree with Paul that it seems a lot of money for what is basically the old Corsica 35 albeit with a good engine spec (she must fly with those engines). Like him, I would be looking more at older Phantom 41 or Fairline 43/45 with much more space.
As a more direct competitor to the Phantom 37, have you looked at the Princess 360 which is really a 40ft boat and has an excellent reputation for seakeeping? You should be able to get a minter with 63L engines for £130k