Phantom 37 report

Moose

Visit site
Anybody have used boat report on the Phantom 37 or comments on the boat.
Because I have done a search on the Copyservice but it does not seem to work very well, or in fact there was no boat report by MBM/MBY!!
Help appreciated
(I think that's how you spell appreciated)

byron

RIP
Visit site
To spell appreciate you have to appreciate that if you can't spell appreciate you should use the word ' appreciated' then delete the letter 'd' you then have the correct spelling.

ô¿ô

G

I have most mags and reports back to 1991, there was no report by either mag on this boat, as it is basically Corsica 35 with new design superstructure on it, the only difference is the forward cabin layout, the bed is inline walk around where as the old corsica has a bed running along the starboard side making it not very user friendly, side cabin quite small compared to other boats in the same class, engine space tight with 370 63p as well ok with kad42 but engines not too clever IMHO, so make up your own mind, I have not been to my boat this weekend hence not seen previous owner yet. I would consider Phantom 38/41 a different boat alltogether, or equivalent size Princess.

Paul js.

JimBOB

Visit site
Re: Bavaria Motor Boat 330 report

I'm sure they did a report on the BMB 330 last year but I cant find it on the copy service? Am I imagining things?

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Re: Bavaria Motor Boat 330 report

Oops, caught us out. We're in the middle of back-indexing 2001 for MBY and MBM, so it must be in one of the months not yet uploaded. I'll find out which month and let you know but we soon hope to have filled in the gap, which will give us full indexes on MBY back to 1990 and fairly comprehensive indexes on MBM back to 1987.

Associate Publisher ybw.com websites kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com