Penarth Marina and mv Picton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
I've just pulled another batch of posts relating to this subject; that will no doubt lead to accusations that ybw.com is favouring the marina operator, Crest Nicholson, but in fact I have not been in touch with them for any reason since I took a boat in there in 1999.

My reasons for pulling Noah's posts and related threads:

a) these forums are not a venue to indulge those who only want to engage in one subject largely concerning an ongoing dispute which might have legal ramifications, especially if that person writes in the third person and gives the deliberate impression of trying to cause a fight.

b) the subject in question has already been given a lengthy airing and enough is enough. Nothing posted recently has added any information, other than to leave the indisputable evidence that the owner of mv Picton has had a major falling out with the marina at which his boat is berthed.

c) a reminder for the umpteenth time that these forums are also not a venue for abuse of fellow users. If someone is unhappy about something here, the solution is to contact me please.

Kim

<hr width=100% size=1>

Status
Not open for further replies.