PAY VAT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
11m will not qualify for the special Frecnh treatment, so ignore that point. 20m is the sort of minimum, ish

Not true - it's 10m

<hr width=100% size=1>Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills.

mirabriani

Visit site
I can second that (re. vat helplines)
I sail with customs inspectors.
When I am bored I just ask them an innocent question.
Very rarely do I get two similar answers and quite often
the argument lasts to the next beer.

Merry Christmas and Regards
Briani

<hr width=100% size=1>

wishbone

www.reflect-designs.co.uk
It seems to be that the Asores is the way to go, but don't tell everyone untill i've brought one through 2005...in case they move the goal post's.........Now how about the old RCD nutshell.! any more input. Has anyone brought a non europe build boat back to blighty? I refer to last months article in pbo..
please pm me if you have a cunning plan.......the reason is not to go against any eu laws for the hell of it........it's just that the size and type of boat that I want is way out of my price range here in the UK or Europe. Oh! $2 to the £ sway's me a little...........

<hr width=100% size=1>Wishbone
Rolling, rolling, rolling keep them doggies moving!
Where’s me chuck wagon gone?

lezgar

Visit site
Spain can be interesting because you pay the VAT not for the ammount that you have pay in your invoice but from the value that the Spanish Authority have in a list. You can see the values <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.aeat.es/aduanas/normativa/ord_141201.htm>HERE</A>

<hr width=100% size=1>

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Not as interesting as you may think.

They've got an Etap 38i down for € 114,500 - works out as £ 76,666.

Bought Yanita for £50,000 (ex VAT). If I wanted to pay VAT, I'd rather pay it in the Azores (on invoice value)

<hr width=100% size=1>Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around