Own up

ColdFusion

Visit site
I'm pretty sure it's Spiro. Have you signed up to sailonline? If you have, I hope you've used a ybw prefix. Then when we filter the listed boats by 'ybw' we can see how far behind brainaid we all are :rolleyes: Except for the last race where Spiro whooped his 'ass. Yeeeeessssssssss! :D

ColdFusion

Visit site
Oops! Just looked at a couple of other threads in here. You ARE the real ybw_trev! Spiro is ybw_booby_trapper (or similar) I think. Wish there was a list somewhere of who's who :confused: No idea who ybw_trevB is :confused::confused:

We do 'av a stranger 'mongst us. Arrrrh! 'Fess up or suffer the consequences!

TrevB

Visit site
That would be me :)

The name Trev had already gone when I joined the forum last year so I just added the initial of my surname...nothing sinister.

I saw this forum about SOL and fancied a go. I know that the race that I just took part in had already started but I entered anyway so that I could use it as a means to learn how to play. I had previously read that forum members had prefixed their user names with ybw so that other forumites could see how others were doing so I did the same...hope that's ok. I hope to take part in more races now I know how it works :)

You wouldn't have heard of me as I only posted a couple of times.

trevorr

Visit site
In which Case, Welcome to the Forum and to SOL TrevB.

Keep an eye on the chat in SOl, Every so often we have a YBW luv in. (Ie the whole chat is prefixed with ybw)

Also keep an eye on that Victorious fellow too, He's got a secret gaff rig he pulls out when the going gets tough. :D

Enjoy,

Trev
(ybw_TREV)