Owens craft

G

About two years ago I was very kindly given an old speed boat of approx 17ft made in the 60s of grp. This boat I have now renovated as a motor launch and have used it on the Tees and on the Yorkshire Ouse. It has an oval makers plate on the inside of the transom and gives a name like cutter or otter difficult to read can anybody give more info on Owens in general or my boat in particular PS my boat is called Thursdayschild if you see us on the Tees or Ouse around York give a shout we are looking for new boating friends.

G

Owens were {are} a well known american speed/ski boat from the 1960s.

colfair

Visit site
Owens craft/Cutter

;1697 said:
About two years ago I was very kindly given an old speed boat of approx 17ft made in the 60s of grp. This boat I have now renovated as a motor launch and have used it on the Tees and on the Yorkshire Ouse. It has an oval makers plate on the inside of the transom and gives a name like cutter or otter difficult to read can anybody give more info on Owens in general or my boat in particular PS my boat is called Thursdayschild if you see us on the Tees or Ouse around York give a shout we are looking for new boating friends.

Cutter was the budget/ entry level branch of Owens boats, hope this helps