Options on the princess V40

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
I can answer the yacht controller question. If it’s an outdrive boat with no joystick, the YC won’t work at all well without both bow and stern thrusters. Heating essential can be retrofitted. I’d have thought you want a coupe.

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
It's probably a better boat than the S40 but it's 120k more too. Galley up. Better helm seat and dash. Full beam master which is saying something in 40'er though it's a bit tight.

Last edited:

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
And you might not like the cramped cabins. Sealine tried to get too much in to that boat so the owner's cabin is too short and the two guest cabins are very compromised. Would have been better to have had only one guest cabin. IMHO of course. Same with the Sealine 420.

Last edited:

joae

Visit site
I think you should stretch your budget to buy a Princess! However I am pretty heavily biased as we have an old V40 and quite often we get comments from people and strangers that it is a very nice and beautiful boat. When this happens you tend to forget about the cost of the boat and the hard winter hours working on the boat.

Good luck boat hunting and hope you get the deal signed before the summer!