oostende plans

CliveG

Visit site
Thanks Neil

I would like to have the main VHF working before going over.
Maybe we will try to get a bousn's chair and have a go on Thusday.

CliveG

Visit site
I only have 2 No. 5 gallon cans.
I think that the delivery charge would be more that Fox's red would cost /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CPD

Visit site
Good luck to you all and have a very pleasant trip. I am bringing Pipedream back from Newcastle over this weekend otherwise would definately have joined you.

Fair winds and a safe return to all. I will be there next year, Jester Challenge dates permitting.

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
Good luck everyone have a great sail! I will be staying on the Crouch probably stopping at Fambridge for lunch.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CliveG

Visit site
All things being equal, we will be leaving from Harwich very early on Friday morning.
I think Neil will be doing the same.

But it is not a race! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

See you there.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Now I know you are all getting excited about the increasing winds for the weekend but I am not. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
The windguru forecast of 1.5 M wave height at Oostende does not thrill me. and I am not sure the very inexperienced crew willl be too happy either.
and looking at the long range for next week my plans of spending the week in Holland are about to be scuppered. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

looks like I could be in the Orwell or up the Medway for next week.

or even ditch crawlling on the Broads. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sailorman

Visit site
I am Just "singleing-up" @ home about to cast off within the Hr 4 Ipswich /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

See Yar all there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Well, I waited.
FullCircle is pleased to announce the departure of the Burnham-Ostend Express about 0600 Friday morning, after essential technical difficulties.
Have been sorted out.
We have a mainly Lincolnshire passenger list, who have booked the Aft State Cabin with windows for the Platinum package.
We therefore expect to be In Ostend around 2300.