One more to go Happy1!

adarcy

Visit site
Re: Hmmm

499 postings in 7 weeks 2 days = Happy comes (here) 10 times a day!

Hmmm, there must be a moral here somewhere.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
OK done it, blimey I never knew I wrote that much /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone who has and is helping me in my new found love of the excitement and interest of boating. Camping and trailering I still have to decide on /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I am sorry that I have been quiet recently but I guess you understand I have had a lot of risk assessments to do for Hamble meet, next weekend (including trailering) and my weekend trips (these take two days of plotting and planning per trip!)

P.S. I am so Glad I abandoned Grumpy, could have looked a lot worse /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

BarryH

Visit site
Camping and trailing. It is what you make of it. Go in with an open mind and plenty of, dare I say it, planning and all should be OK. If you don't want the camping bit, then go the hotel route. We've run along the southcoast stopping off at night in hotels and B&B's. Had a briliant time.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif