Okay, here we go

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
At great personal risk, but bowing to recent demand, I am engaging the dateslip button tonight. This cunning device automatically promotes the thread with the most recent post to the top of the list, bringing the urgency of its very being to your attention.

You cannot default back out of this setting via User Options - you are stuck with it. So please give it a go and provide any feedback via the General Discussion: Website Feedback area or, if you desire, PM or email me.

kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com

hlb

RIP
Visit site
But can we have a button to get rid of the boring posts Kim. Or one to ban angry raggies from coming annoying us??

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Ah. I've got the method now. Select the posts you dont like, then just say some thing daft on all the others to wiz it off the page.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

ari

Visit site
Thank you Kim.

Other forums I use employ this method to great effect.

Might take a little while to get used to, but the benefits are well worthwhile I promise.

Ari.

lanason

Visit site
oooo i see - everytime i do a post it comes to the top.

mmm nice idea.

I guess this is an "all or nothing" rather than a personal preference !!

Adrian

Any jobs going ??

BarryH

Visit site
Typical, only the British can take something that works and screw it up so its a total lemon. Kim get rid of it, put it back in the "buttons not to be used box". If you don't you'll regret it. Why do you need it , you have the flag thingys. Other forums I have used have suffered through it. Change for changes sake I think, and the lazy few.

Wha'dya mean "I'm always playing with this engine" its the only way to get it to run!

BarryH

Visit site
I've still got the horses,but employ jockies to ride them for me, much less tiring. And yes must admit I still have an outside loo, but it does stop the carpet getting wet when i Hve to get out of the pool!

Wha'dya mean "I'm always playing with this engine" its the only way to get it to run!

See now this has just pushed this pile of cack back to the top of the page, proof enough me thinks!!