Ok, Own up!!!!

Alistairr

Visit site
Why did you all let me win!!!:(

At the first mark, I was in a meeting and didn't have a DC set, so both boats ran aground for 2 hours, I dropped to POS 438 overall and 6th in the YBW League. Suddenly today, I've won the YBW league!!:D

TREV or Victorious usually win, but this time the very fast Booby_trapper was running again, and was steaming ahead in the early stages, how come you all went so wide after the last mark letting me slip up the inside;), you guys are all the proper sailors here, I'm just a MOBO'er who doesn't have a boat, and who sails by pure guess work, and yet, I STILL WON!!!!:D:D

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted I BEAT YOU all, and over the moon that I managed to claw myself up to 95th overall after my earlier mistake.

Cheers.

Al.

Dipper

Visit site
how come you all went so wide after the last mark letting me slip up the inside;)

I haven't got there yet!

Anyway, you obviously haven't heard of protest committees and I am going to lodge a protest when I get to the finish. I've just got to think of a good reason.

Spyro

Visit site
My storey is a bit embarrassing, It had been so long since I played and I was in a bit of a rush to set DCs for the first mark that I forgot to use the VMG tool I was at work the next day when It suddenly occurred to me. :mad::mad::mad:
Anyway well done Al. Just hope I get enough time to complete the Transat.
Al.... why so far south on your first tack?

Alistairr

Visit site
My storey is a bit embarrassing, It had been so long since I played and I was in a bit of a rush to set DCs for the first mark that I forgot to use the VMG tool I was at work the next day when It suddenly occurred to me. :mad::mad::mad:
Anyway well done Al. Just hope I get enough time to complete the Transat.
Al.... why so far south on your first tack?

VMG Tool??? I'll kid on I know what that is!!:eek:

Why was I so far south before I tacked?? Err, cause I have no Idea what I'm doing, just like I'm heading so far north now, but the wind is a bout to turn so I should start to head SW shortly!! I hope!!:D:D

As you are all probably well aware, I make it up as I go along!:eek::D

Fun though.

Cheers

Al.