OK! No one else, so I will

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You have to be forceful to combat all the wrinklies who have starved all week in anticipation of a free meal!!
Good practice for Harrod's sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHA! You posh git, you've exposed yourself now, you use 'Arrods, rich enough to run a vintage boat along with your vintage car and I bet you wear Church's shoes too and get your Reefers made by Sammy Arkus in Soho.
Some of us shop at Nettos, wear shoes by Bata and get our Blazers from Sue Ryder.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aaaaaaaaaaactually, one does need to maintain standards. At least your georgeous young lady compensates for your shortcomings!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhhh! Eileen doesn't know about my 17 year old Swedish blue eyed blonde bird.

DogsBody

Visit site
Re: Apollo always eating out

I thought you said you were a poor skint boat owner?

I'll remember this surplus of cash you've got next time you complain that BBQs are too expensive. ;-)

apollo

Visit site
Re: Apollo always eating out

Englishmans right to complain!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Talking of picky, not a great menu for the "laying up", dont like anything on there!

Wot no beef? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DogsBody

Visit site
Re: Menu choices

Must admit I felt the same, it all sounded a bit posh for me but I'll settle for the chicken whatever it is.

I wanted the laying up to be a down river trip anyway!

DogsBody

Visit site
Re: Menu choices

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone drawn the committees attention to this (widespread?) disapproval?

Too late to get a decent menu after the event ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on the committee! Unfortunately, I wasn't present at the meeting when they chose this year's venue and look what happens without me....

(Although we apparently have a good number of bookings so far, someone must like the menu.)