Oi! Guests! Why don't you register?

Lakesailor

Visit site
Lots of spiders here

Spiderparty.jpg

alan_d

Visit site
Me too. Most of the time I only log in to post something or to be able to see photos other people have posted or if I am following an interesting row in the Lounge. The 'keep me logged in' box doesn't work on my computer, for some reason.

Don't you have to be logged in to know which posts you have already read?

Neil_Y

www.h4marine.com
I only log in to post replies or questions/comments but I browse subjects frequently, and I run Linux on this machine and Linux on some work pc's or have the choice of windows or Linux. I'm off to log out now...

stav

Visit site
When at work I do not always log in as there is a high chance of being monitored so only log in during lunch or after 5 when staying late.

SparkySailor

Visit site
Greetings from Frosty Denmark!

I have been looking at this forum for quite some time, but hate to register/give away email, so i have been a lurker, till now ;-)

Btw, i'm a part time liveabord, yes it can be done even here in a frozen marina:)

Best regards Sparky

Poignard

Visit site
Don't you have to be logged in to know which posts you have already read?

I don't know the answer to that. I just look down the titles and can usually remember what I've looked at, if it's an 'active' discussion. If it's something I'm really interested in, I 'subscribe' to that thread.

You do have to be logged in to see what posts you have made

Babylon

Visit site
I have been looking at this forum for quite some time, but hate to register/give away email, so i have been a lurker, till now ;-)

Btw, i'm a part time liveabord, yes it can be done even here in a frozen marina:)

Best regards Sparky

Well done, and welcome to the forum Sparky!

(Oi! Admin! Can I have my year's free membership now?)