O.O.D.

byron

RIP
Visit site
I think Kim should arrange a rota appointing regulars as Officer of the Day. Tasks would involve ensuring all Forum users are wearing boating shoes, lifejacket and are carrying a
set of signal flags. Other duties to include finding a suitable pitch in the local shopping centre and selling copies of MBM/MBY (to this end they can borrow my dog) If they get a problem with the guy selling 'Big Issue' then Kim will arrange a horse head to be put on their bed. Evenings will entail going around the Pubs rattling a Collecting Box marked "Fund for poor Yotties"
I will be excluded from duties as it will be my job to count the monies collected taking a suitable cut. The balance to be distributed to Forumites based on the number of posts they have made each month.

©2001
www.education-jobs.co.uk
www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

When do I take the Cruising Club sign down Piers? Is it de rigeur to leave it over the winter?

Oh and the 6" high SSR photocopied numbers in the windows are now looking a bit manky, can you send a new set

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by colin_maslen on Sun Oct 14 22:50:14 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>

Piers

www.playdeau.com
I think that rather than de rigeur, it's noblesse obligue.....

I wear mine all year round. But I'd prefer a real burgee to the boards - wouldn't you?

There have been two in the history that I remember, but both mine have worn / faded.

Replacement SSR's on the way....!

Piers du Pre
MBM Cruising Club enthusiast