Marmalade ?
Shmoo
ASJ1
Slow Boat
Summer Solstice

Have I missed anyone ?

dualin

Visit site
Yes i am going some time between 23.30 friday and tuesday , would like to go now and get it over with but i have tried to contact Morgana with a few idears and also MR T as this is my first BIG crossing and swimbo is not coming till the following weekend, so there is space if anyone would like a lift . I have bought a brand new postage stamp to prove where i have come from, is this ALL i need other than dosh and a
frey bentos pie ???? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hunson

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gary ?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If that's me, unfortunately have family commitments, swmbo's son just qualified sparky so family get together.

Also need to get one of those new fangled passports /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif now I am going to be on file /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

CPD

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gary ?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If that's me, unfortunately have family commitments, swmbo's son just qualified sparky so family get together.

Also need to get one of those new fangled passports /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif now I am going to be on file /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly referencing my brother gary who has just arrived at mine and will indeed be on the good ship Tinkles at Shotley tomorrow afternoon.

Hunson

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gary ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly referencing my brother gary who has just arrived at mine and will indeed be on the good ship Tinkles at Shotley tomorrow afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Sorry forgot him, from when you were doing jester /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Moodysabre and White Magic are now in Shotley.

Saw Kudu leaving to take a cheap mooring for the night.

Marvellous sail up here - 30deg wind shifty whilst I was in the loo /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Good job I had a gybe preventer on /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Catseven was watching me in the lock so I got him to jump aboard and help me refuel. I gave White Magic a hand too - so nioce to have an audience when you single hand into the lock /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Awaiting Beancounter then leaving first light tomorrow (Friday). Will be on pontoon duty at Ostend on Saturday afternoon.

Hope it stays like this- shorts on! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
I might dash over....anyone fancy out sat am back monday?....I am in germany at the moment. if anyone has my mobile number could they text me and say if the weather's likely to be ok.....mobo type please....

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Saw Kudu leaving to take a cheap mooring for the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

That lock got me by surprise. I was expecting the water to go down first, but no, they open the gates and it drops like niagra. lol

the delta lloyd boats are up here. Some sort of party going on, but not for Nathans. I took the lovely walk to pin mill, only to find they had a problem with the card machine, so I coppered up for a single pint, then left. Good job really as I had to kayak back /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Yes, we're heading that way too....

probably won't leave Oostende until Monday late morning though....

Heading for one of the uninhabited islands on the Veersemeer (Baastian de Langeplaat?), where we will just hide for a couple of days... and then Middelburg on the way back out....