Numerous Pilots, Sailing Companions, Charts

mdrifter

Visit site
Hopefully this is the right place to post a notification that I have numerous books and charts to clear.

Areas covered are: France, Spain, Portugal, Mediterranean Spain, Corsica & South France, Balearics, Greece & Turkey.

Published by RCC/Imray/Adlard Coles/Yachting Monthly/Nautical.

Imray Charts for Atlantic Coasts of France/Spain/Portugal & Mediterranean

Also Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Finland(Turin Partio)

Published by RCC/NCG/Nautical

Obviously postage is something to be considered as is original price...Age is a consideration but the rocks don't move...or do they? If you are interested let me know your area of interest by pm. I need the space but no silly offers, please.

Visit site
Good morning, my "area of interest" is Norway, Denmark and Sweden, what do you have, and how much? Many thanks LD

(By the way, it's easier for everyone if you sell through public posts, not by PM)

mdrifter

Visit site
Pricing is not my forte; I'd never make a good 2nd hand car salesman, I hope!

The Baltic Sea RCC 2nd Ed
Norway: NCG in colour - 2010

Cruising Guide to Germany & Denmark
Ankerpladser I Denmark

Tre Veckor I Bohuslan (SXK) - mainly in Swedish with some English - + aerial photographs of "Natural Harbours"
Landsort - Skanor in Swedish
Landsort - Skanor in English
Arholma - Landsort in English
Norlandskust in Swedish (SXK)

There is probably more...open to offers, say, £10 per volume + postage...
Maybe I'll donate the lot to a sailing club library on a come and collect basis!

Visit site
Pricing is not my forte; I'd never make a good 2nd hand car salesman, I hope!

The Baltic Sea RCC 2nd Ed
Norway: NCG in colour - 2010

Cruising Guide to Germany & Denmark
Ankerpladser I Denmark

Tre Veckor I Bohuslan (SXK) - mainly in Swedish with some English - + aerial photographs of "Natural Harbours"
Landsort - Skanor in Swedish
Landsort - Skanor in English
Arholma - Landsort in English
Norlandskust in Swedish (SXK)

There is probably more...open to offers, say, £10 per volume + postage...
Maybe I'll donate the lot to a sailing club library on a come and collect basis!

Hi, as someone who buys lots of 2nd handcharts etc, I think £10 for a pilot is a fair and reasonable price so you are guessing rightly in my view.

However, I already have all of those ones..so good luck, LD

sailswim

Visit site
Planning to cruise Sth Brittany and Atlantic France as far south (almost) as La Rochelle this summer, I'm interested in the charts and pilots for that area, please PM me or could you detail here what you have? Thanks

ATW

Visit site
I am interested in items covering the Stocholm area particularly the Arholma-Landsort in English. £10 per item plus postage seems reasonable. Please let me know if what is available?