No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser

Ian_Rob

Visit site
Just wondered if anybody has tried Screwfix No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser for cleaning their (Harken) winches?

Gwylan

Visit site
The heavy duty 5litre can stuff?
I have used it for other jobs with great satisfaction - going to try it on winches now.
Or is there something I should be careful about?

Very strong and does need serious dilution, maybe even follow the instructions.

Elessar

Visit site
Just wondered if anybody has tried Screwfix No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser for cleaning their (Harken) winches?

I've not used it for cleaning winches, but it is a fantastic cleaner to have on board.
My engines, my faux teak decks, vinyl, greasy exhaust deposits, the tender, the barbecue, non skid decks have all benefited so far. Great stuff!

Elessar

Visit site
I use it neat! On Vinyl and GRP i wet it first. spray the neat stuff and brush it around before hosing off. "teak" gets it neat on a pan scourer. Etc.......

savageseadog

Visit site
Very effective stuff. Just used it to clean up a major oil spill. It was tried on the decks too and it seems to be a very effective deck cleaner too.

Ian_Rob

Visit site
So what is in it? The Safety Data Sheet on the Screwfix website implies it's just a detergent, non hazardous to the environment. Might be a good fender cleaner?