No. 7 Fish Bistro, Torquay

laika

Visit site
First and only time in Torquay last week (allegedly to get a better wind angle for Lyme bay, but actually for the crazy golf which is somewhat lacking in Brixham and Dartmouth) we ate at No. 7 Fish Bistro on Beacon hill, almost on the harbour. Excellent fish and seafood, very welcoming and attentive service and prices which whilst in the "special treat" region for us are not that far removed from many up market waterside pubs these days. Undoubtedly the best meal of our 4 week soggy west-country trip.

maybh1

Visit site
We had a weekend in Torquay last winter looking at mooring options.

We had a superb meal in the Orange Tree and also a great Chinese meal in a restaurant whose name escapes me

For such a grim place we were well impressed with the food

May
Xx

rhino_mac

Visit site
+1 for No 7 in Torquay. Used to do some business with a bunch of guys in Torquay and went there for dinner one night. Best seafood I've eaten in a long time and very friendly. Doesn't look much from the outside but the food and atmosphere is second to none.

TopDonkey

Visit site
If you want right and useful information about yachting and boating you could completely rely on this platform.

This makes no sense at all ??

Am I right in thinking you are a spambot trying to get past the first few posts so you can post loads of rubbish without being checked by admin ?

Liamer

Visit site
i have spend some time at torquay and really enjoyed the sea food of it and wine there, its amazing place for vacations but its a bit costly to be there but is a nice experience for one

laika

Visit site
i have spend some time at torquay and really enjoyed the sea food of it and wine there, its amazing place for vacations but its a bit costly to be there but is a nice experience for one

Can anyone explain these types of post? Check out Liamer's other helpful post in the "stolen" section. Check out other recent replies from new users with poor english in the "forum members report back" section who also list their location as "New York". If there were links in the sig I'd just assume it was some SEO tactic but as it is I have no idea what they're trying to achieve. Can anyone enlighten us?