Newbie saying hi :)

MedwayGirl

Visit site
Just bought a 22 foot sailing yacht, put antifoul on this weekend, got a few electricky bits to do next weekend, and should then be in the water! So look out for us on the Medway - We are quite new to sailing so feel free to shout advice!
Chrissie & Colin

xyachtdave

Visit site
Enjoy, it's a great river to learn to sail in, lots of sheltered water to play in. What's the boat and where do you keep it?

MedwayGirl

Visit site
Thanks for reply.... I used to sail dinghies from Wilsonian SC as a teenager and loved it! She's a Robert Tucker Ballerina 2, elderly but well looked after. She's at Hoo Ness but we will move her to Segas as it's much closer for us :)

oldgit

Visit site
Thanks for reply.... I used to sail dinghies from Wilsonian SC as a teenager and loved it! She's a Robert Tucker Ballerina 2, elderly but well looked after. She's at Hoo Ness but we will move her to Segas as it's much closer for us :)

Welcome.
Well worth visiting the Sailing Forums esp. the East Coast forum.

xyachtdave

Visit site

As Oldgit says the East Coast section of YBW probably the most relevant to your sailing area, enjoy your boat.

Get used to people asking if you're Medway Girl, or in my case Xyachtdave, there's loads of forum members locally as you'll find out soon!