New users

Col

Visit site
Just looked to see who's online, and I see there are 7 new users. Welcome.
Is this a sign as to how this bb will grow during this year ? ( or did a lot of people get new computers for Xmas )

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
We've been seeing steady growth in the number of new registrations since changing the software in July. It might not always seem so when regulars get going but there are several thousand users registered now and well over a thousand different names actively post in at least one or more of the forums each month, a figure that is also steadily increasing.

That's a big jump from this point 12 months ago when everything was numbered in the hundreds and so I think you are right to look forward to an even broader church in 2002.

Associate Publisher ybw.com websites kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com

G

Get rid of that Vovo Ad and few more might join! It's a pain in the butt.

ChrisP

Visit site
I think you just proved the point I made a few weeks ago. Your forum formular has to be one of the best around. Please don't change it.

Happy New Year

ChrisP ;-)

G

If Volvo want to halve the price of their spares so that they are only very expensive I'd be a little more charitable about them.
So having their ad keeps the site free? Who do you think is really paying for it? The poor sod that has just forked out £25 for an oil filter, that's who!

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Being absolutely precise (or pedantic) about it, the ads you are moaning about are from Volvo group, not Volvo Penta, so I guess your sympathy should be directed at all Volvo car drivers, people who use their buses and so on - and that's also ignoring the fact that if they didn't think we were the best place to target their marketing they would point it elsewhere.

Associate Publisher ybw.com websites kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com