New User (Froggie)

G

Just found out how to use this forum page,

Wake up call to those in South Stoke.

Went past a nice princess the other day near south stoke, thought it could do with a wash!!!

Ocean Froggie

oldgit

Visit site
Hello froggie.Now let me see Broom,that would be one of those flotin teatrays that infest the norfolk broads.Any thing more than a fooorce one and you can sail em.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Wellcome.

To the Marry Cilest. ( dont think i've spelt that quite right but yuv got the drift.) Please check out Princess in Plymouth for muck and floating or otherwise. I had dreems last night about it's sunk, but not to worry, Fine till spring! I'm in sleepy wonder, going ape shit, but all around saying, no trouble, just pick it up in spring time and all ok! ! Woke up really angery. Then grasped the situation. Just a nightmare!!

Haydn

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Welcome -lost the plot

I think everyone's lost the plot here. Ocean Froggie was having a dig at me, he moors near me... or I moor near him, no! I was here first... he moors near me.
Now! If you want to have a pop at him he is Tripleace's dad so he is to blame for some of this forum's ills ;-) Don't be too hard on him though because he is recovering from a nasty fall. (He fell off his wallet the other day)

ô¿ô
www.education-jobs.co.uk
www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

Re: New User (Byron)

As if I would have a pop at you!!!!! Not while you're watching anyway. I tried to send you a message some time ago but pressed all the wrong buttons. Found it in the system yesterday, unsent.

Talking of finding things, I was clearing out a locker a month ago and found an ounce of decency there. Don't know what to do with it so I will leave it on your boat before Christmas.

Froggie