New teak, what would you expect to pay?

Besonders

Med for the summer, Caribbean for the winter
Visit site
You could try Bob Phelps at Lefkas, contactable via cys marine or vligho yacht club. I have no idea re his prices but obviously he would quote you and then this answers your original question. His work is high quality so far as I have seen. No connection just a previous satisfied customer when he fashioned a replacement tiller for me

Visit site
Where in Greece There's a Welsh guy in our yard that does teak deck work privately with no money going to the yard .
Unable to contact him as he gone to Katmando to raise money for Sherpa's until early spring.

Be interested to know where your yard is, thanks.

Visit site
It is possible to get a good job done in Turkey but as vyv_cox says it is expensive. The going rate is currently €600 per sq metre. That is deck prepared, primed, 9mm thick teak (imported from Asia and cut from logs locally), SikaFlex applied properly (primed, glued, gaps primed and corked) then sanded. I did my own because I have the skills and the tools necessary and did some extra deck joinery to match etc. When I say it is a good job I do know what I am talking about and the best guy I know is in Finike Marina. I would not get anything else done there but the carpenter is good at decks. You can get it done at other places but this guy does a supper good job. I have monitored friends jobs he has done over a period 7 years.

Very intersted in knowing more, I have a Nic 38.