New idea. weel a re-hashed one

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
I have a new idea for a tv show

I am a stinkie get me out of here.
Celebrities from MOBO could be stranded on an old contessa travelling around the western isles.
They would be forced to eat pot noodles and cold baked beans andf haggis.
Tasks would be performing manoevres without the assistance of twin Kads or bow thrusters. Pulling ropes and hauling anchors.
special awards would be made for pointless shouting and throwing v signs at motorboats.

i can see the nation gripped as one of the team discusses their addiction to soltron, and everyone secretly wonders if the sportsboat owner and his crew Gavin really are gay.

They would also not be allowed any sebago's or posh gear just some old canvass trousers an arran pulley and a breton cap.

all in need is a cast list of MOBO victims er i mean celebrities
oh and some chirpy presenters
i will be running the phonellines to make my money.

any ideas on cast?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jamesjermain

Visit site
Great!...

Ideas for the cast: Richard Banson, Nigel Mansell, Naomi Campbell (OK, she may not own a boat but she looks pretty good draped over one - even in baggy tgrousers and Breton cap), DAvid Suchet (inland waters freek).

I would also suggest a second boat modified to have reduced ballast (AVS under 90 degrees) and dodgy seacocks, filled with the usual Scuttlebutt hate figures (MDL accountant, most of the RYA, Shipping Minister, head of the MCA, mail order chandlers etc)

<hr width=100% size=1>JJ

upstream

Visit site
This is the best Idea ever.
I want to be part of your technical crew, please please can I fly the helicopter that will carry the film crew which will record all those nasty but funny moments.
I can use my rotor wash to induce some severe heeling from time to time.
I can hover above and chuck buckets of oily bilge water on the contestants.
I can lower the food on a short piece of string.
I want to start now.
I can give my notice to my highly paid job now if you want.
Please please, I want to join.

As for celebrities can I suggest
Jordan
John Prescott

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Re: Great!...

> the usual Scuttlebutt hate figures (MDL accountant, most of the RYA, Shipping Minister, head of the MCA, mail order chandlers etc) <

Now you're getting into it, JJ.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>

jimi

Visit site
Points at Basingstoke JJ

.. and what about editors that wo'nt let you really say what you think about boats?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
<pot noodles and cold baked beans and haggis>

A veritable feast!!! Count me in. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: and not forgetting

err i did have in mind some of the stinkpot drivers fromthe dark side <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/cgi-bin/forums/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=mby>here</A>

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
In which case...

... cheeky chappie presenters SunCoast and Depsol (Sun 'n Dep), for shameless plugging of their own wares

Daniella Westbrook. Hasn't got a nose so can't presumably tell whether she's a Stinkie or not (sorry....)

Toyah Wilcox. Histrionic screamer with a murky rock 'n roll past. Byron

Wayne Sleep. Better not make any suggestions in case of dodgy sexual orientation connotations and over zealous libel lawyers. But confirms your Gary/sportsboat/mate thesis.

Catalina. Luscious sexpot with seductive curves. Errm, Pauline?

Sian Lloyd. Will be played by a Navtex receiver

John Fashanu. New Age mystic with inner focus and shedloads of money. TCM

Anthony "Pot Noodle" Worrall Thompson. Clive Neighbour

Health and Safety guy: Happy1

Any more?

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
Re: Analysis

Sailbad is having second thoughts about his forthcoming motorboat trip. Psychologically, he hopes that this little ruse will distance himself from the motorboat on which he will be a mere passenger, not permitted to do anything other than the dry the teacups. It's highly likely that as the preparation phase draws to a close and the actual trip begins, Sailbad will be the first to be voted/pushed off the boat. However, it is probable that he will crack under the pressure long before this, especially since he obviously thinks that powerboats are so zoomy that they can wham along as fast as a car so it will only take 30 mins from Brighton to the Solent whereas in fact if there's some wind he will get a good kicking and look a proper wimp.

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: and not forgetting

me lose the plot?

how well you do know me

mother is that you on my computer again?????

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: reduced ballast (AVS under 90 degrees)

That wont be a Contessa then/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

How about a simultaneous programme of the reverse..

Raggies on luxury Mobo in the Med or Carribean then?/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

PS I would be very happy on a Contessa in the Western Isles... if only I could find one <deeeeeeeeeeeeeep SIGH>

<hr width=100% size=1>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: pushed off the boat...

Don't you mean Walk the Plan in true Swallow and Amazon style..?

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Re: Scottish nobility

Ken may be right - she seemed to oblige quite a few in her day. Strange thing that, had a fall and got up shag happy.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

mickshep

Visit site
Surely that Prescott fella will want two boats? (candid reference to his cars, not the fact that he's a fat bastid!) ;-)D

<hr width=100% size=1>