New Hood Supplier

martin

Visit site
I had a new hood last year. Done by Sky (now called Select Design). Excellent job done and this year picked it up and did a few repairs for free. Speak to steve on 012543-512-195

toobaz

Visit site
You could give Waterline a call on 01904 702049, speak to Dave or Richard.
Tell them Barry (Calypso) informed you.
They make very good canopies and good price, delivery should be good as well.

Barry

cngarrod

Visit site
Cheers Barry... will do... have got to go to Day skipper course tonight.. so now leaving office, call em tomorrow!

Where are they based?

Cheers,

Craig.

G

At the beginning of last year, I had a new hood designed for my Broom 33 by Jeckell's & Son Ltd of Wroxham Norfolk tel 01603 784488. Andrew Jeckells is a very pleasant person.

When I sold the boat at the end of 2001 the new pwner was very impressed with the design and quality of the hood. I am sure it helped sell the boat. Give him a ring, he's not far from you.

Derek

eddieperkins

Visit site
Craig,
Try Wroxham Boat Covers on 01603 781110. They are very good and can cover this area. They have a mobile workshop and do all the final fitting on site. I had a cover for a Project 31 done a couple of years ago and they did an excellent job, both in design and fitting. They used a lightweight fabric imported from USA which, whilst slightly dearer (but still around the same cost as Jeckles using conventional vinyl) was much easier to handle and did not streach or shrink. May be a time penalty though around this time of year as they get very busy.
Regards,
Eddie

cngarrod

Visit site
Gave them a call... excellent chap, no more mobile service but they do offer a collect & return Service on there own trailers...

Price was about £350 less than Jeckells and they have managed to find a way around NOT charging VAT... a result i would say!

Cheers for that,

Craig.