New Engine/Gearbox for boat in Upton upon Severn

Avalon

phaon.dnsdojo.net
I have a 35 foot single engine displacement motor cruiser which in on the hard at Upton upon Severn Marina. It needs to have a new engine and probably a new/rebuilt gearbox fitted.

Does the forum have any recommendations for a diesel engineer in that area who could carry out the replacement?

For information, the existing engine is a Volvo TMD31. I would like the work to be completed by mid April, if possible.

I would prefer the new engine to be a simple mechanically governed, normally aspirated diesel. It could perhaps be a bit smaller than the TMD31 as I intend to cruise this boat almost exclusively on inland waterways.

Thanks

rafiki_

Visit site
I have a 35 foot single engine displacement motor cruiser which in on the hard at Upton upon Severn Marina. It needs to have a new engine and probably a new/rebuilt gearbox fitted.

Does the forum have any recommendations for a diesel engineer in that area who could carry out the replacement?

For information, the existing engine is a Volvo TMD31. I would like the work to be completed by mid April, if possible.

I would prefer the new engine to be a simple mechanically governed, normally aspirated diesel. It could perhaps be a bit smaller than the TMD31 as I intend to cruise this boat almost exclusively on inland waterways.

Thanks
Alan Stafford at SOS Boatservices.

07711 320522
Top bloke and very capable.