Navionic card , no display

Seastoke

Visit site
Good day fellow boaters , I have bought a new to me card uk Ireland and Holland , was new in April 24 ,it is not showing any detail, my older card is working so not plotter any suggestions please cheers . SS

greeny

Visit site
Out of interest, was it one of the ones off ebay with updates expired? I bought one for my area a couple of months ago after my old card got corrupted. The one I got works fine. I had good comms with them because my plotter wasn't listed so it was a bit of a punt.

Seastoke

Visit site
Out of interest, was it one of the ones off ebay with updates expired? I bought one for my area a couple of months ago after my old card got corrupted. The one I got works fine. I had good comms with them because my plotter wasn't listed so it was a bit of a punt.
Hi ,no I bought it off the forum for sale

Seastoke

Visit site
OK, I had issues with two CF cards in a C series plotter. After deleing the CHARTCAT.XML files as described here they worked fine.
Thanks I may have one at home but card is on the boat, I bought it second hand he says it’s 2024 and it worked on his e120 so I would expect it to work on my E120. Can I contact navionics and ask them for advice.