Nautical naturists

helmsman

Visit site
Are there any naturist sailors out there planning to visit North Brittany this summer who may wish to meet up with us?

<hr width=100% size=1>Helmsman

snowleopard

Visit site
We don't bother with clothes in quiet anchorages or at sea. visiting crew are liable for a shock if i'm called on deck for an emergency during my off watch but i'm curious.

please understand that i'm not having a 'go' at you, but could you explain why you want to get together with others for this purpose?

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
Do'nt you run the risk of your dangly bits getting mangled in the winches and suchlike?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Sybarite

Visit site
So it's not only on this forum that you want to air your differences....??

A few years ago, a ferry load of old ladies went past, waving at us with their hankies. On a boat beside us, a crew member waved back to them ...with his swimming trunks

<hr width=100% size=1>

helmsman

Visit site
Thanks for reply, in our general experience sailing folk are really nice people and so are naturists despite their never ending bad press. We all like a bit of company from time to time and thats all there is to it. We have local knowledge and are prepared to share it with others who have similar interests over and above boating. Appreciate you weren't "having a go". If you have any serious interest post em address.

<hr width=100% size=1>Helmsman

davidhand

Visit site
Several years ago while racing we fouled a boat with an all girl crew, we did our 720 and returned to the race. After the race they passed us about 100yds away and three of them stood up turned around bent over and dropped their pants. I'm still not sure if that was their way of cussing us out or if they were giving us a treat.

<hr width=100% size=1>

cgull

Visit site
I have a bareboat charter,does that count.

Will I be allowed with my crew of 4 Swedish nurses?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ghostwriter

Visit site
the Darwin angle

as my old pal Darwin used to say ....us 'uman is just a load of beast !

so in beastie terms , when the female species goes out of the way to show certain errr.... parts seen from certain angles , it's usually to be seen as a direct invitation for some beastie doings

fine examples of the male species you were in looking and letting go ! your dog is stil laughing his heart out if he knows , that one would know how to react /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

will you ever know what you missed ?? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

davidhand

Visit site
Re: the Darwin angle

You may be right but it almost caused me enough trouble. When my wife heard one of the other crew "discussing" it at the YC bar I was almost grounded from racing for the rest of the season.

<hr width=100% size=1>