National Donor Day

Lakesailor

Visit site
SWMBO has just seen a thing on ITV Good Morning about Organ Donation.
Did you know they can only use body bits if you died in hospital? and that Donor Cards are a poor way of making your wishes about donations known?

You can register on a National Database here.

Or there are a lot of details here.

abraxus

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know they can only use body bits if you died in hospital?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know that.

So the job of paramedics is keep you alive long enough to get you to a hospital so that you can croak there and be cut up for parts /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know they can only use body bits if you died in hospital?

[/ QUOTE ]

That rules me out as my demise will hopefully involve a big motor bike, a large chested blonde and a hump back bridge.

Still, just in case that doesn't happen I have just registered, so that some doctor can a have rumage around inside to see if anything is still servicable.

My nipples seem to be in good order. How 3 bob the pair?

Lakesailor

Visit site
Why thank you Chris. I estimate that at least 10% of my posts are interesting and worth reading.
I can't be bothered to read some of the rest. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Get me a big motor bike, a large chested blonde and a hump back bridge and I will see what I can do.

You can probably have hers as well for an extra ten bob.

Joe_Cole

Visit site
Phil,

Please promise that you will not illustrate this thread with one of the many pictures which you seem to be able to find for any and every subject.

On second thoughts, perhaps it was a mistake to write this......... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lakesailor

Visit site
There are sites which feature such terminal moments. But I like to think I have more taste than that. Well that's what I tell myself.