NA'TANT

G

NA\'TANT

I'm interested in the Na'tant motor cruiser and I wonder if anyone can provide any information. Are they still being built? If so who by? Specifications? Is there an Owners Club? Does anyone know of one for sale? I'd be very grateful for any input.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: NA\'TANT

Don't think they're still made, from memory a 24' displacement motor cruiser, sometimes fitted with a mast and a bit of rag, always thought they looked a handsome vessel.

No personal experience to report.

byron

RIP
Visit site

You foxed me John, its unkown for me not to know something about a production motor boat and many sailies too. Contact Kim and claim a bottle of Scotch because I know nuffink about a Na'Tant.

ô¿ô

foxgoose

Visit site

There's one for sale at Challenger Marine in Penryn, reduced to 13.5k from 16.
Pix & spec on their website

Chris771

Ormskirk UK, Cabinda, Gabon or Paphos, Cyprus
Visit site

Remember seeing one at Southampton Boat Show about 15 years ago. think the full name was Na'tant 24' , displacement speed with a Ford XLD 416 comes to mind. Went aboard seemed well built and nicely finished.

Think they were built along the South Coast somewhere. Have never seen one since. Remember it got a good write up in one of the mags either MBM or MBY of the time.

jockster

Visit site

Hi, I realise that this is a very belated reply to your post so please forgive me. I have a NA'TANT 24 currently at anchor in Kirkudbright on the Solway Firth. I have had her for 2 years and sail in the firth with her. If you want any more info please e-mail me and I'll be happy to oblige including photos.
Roy spencer