Nasty Rumour

byron

RIP
Visit site
There's a nasty rumour going around (just started by me) that we are going to be charged £25 per annum to use this forum. What I want to know is will there be 'OUTPORT' discounted membership for people living abroad. If so I suggest we all give our home address as Arthur's in the States.

©2001

ChrisP

Visit site
Please post all subscriptions to me. Credit cards are acceptable. No refunds or receipts will be given. My new address will be somewhere hot and expensive.

CP

markc

Visit site
Re: down hill from here...

it will start out at £25 a year but it will be the begining of a marine induced slippery slope...

First the introduction of a a length based fee at £10 per message - all the IT members will occupy the best spot in the forum.

An additional lay up charge will be levied for storing your ID 'ashore' during period of non use.

Spell checking will be an extra, but loads will be missed and you will find that the work hasn't been done by the time you need to 'use' the message.

A waiting list will be introduced to join the 'full' forum with a non-refundable £10,000 deposit

any more!

Mark

Geoffs

Visit site
thah U R, it muss bea tru. Mik sais 'runour' untrue not rumour untrue!

Bit like Gordon Brown saying he will not put up taxes to pay for war effort. 40% basic rate next year.

Oh dear we must not give 'em ideas.